Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Biting the Bullet

So after reading Jess' post over at  Diary of a Mom about them adopting a dog  a second dog, and some information given to me by her I bit the bullet and reapplied to the local Lab rescue.




Lucky Lab header from their website


OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THE PUPPIES

We will not be getting a puppy even though they make my heart melt. That would never be fair to Sammy. The idea that he may get his "black labradog" makes my heart melt. If any of you reading this are looking for a dog to adopt please check these guys out. There are so many rescue dogs that need your love and attention, why go with puppy mill puppies?

I have my heart set on this. I worry that because of Sammy that it may be hard to adopt a dog. I want the best for my family. I grew up with a Lab and she was the most awesome dog ever! I want that for my kids.

They make it really simple to submit an application at LLR. just go To the application page and answer the questions. It's easier and faster than going to the DMV n your birthday!

Even if you just head over to take a look it's worth the time. You can also apply to foster dogs as well. I am willing to bet they can always use more of those too.

So we are keeping our fingers,toes,eyes, and elbows crossed for a black labradog.