Monday, April 16, 2012

FIRE

I don't know if I have mentioned my dear friends Mr and Mrs G. They are so fantastic. I don't know what I would do without Mrs G. I guess you could say she is my best buddy. She gets the chaos here and never judges. She understands Sammy better than most. She's loving and considerate and just plain awesome! Ohhh and she makes some amazing food!

Well Mr. G is a firefighter in our community. Sammy has begun to obsess over firefighters,emergency vehicles, 911, police and everything related. My darling friend Mr. G (who I went to school with) let Sammy try on his turn out gear.

Isn't he the cutest thing? I love this picture. Can you see the happy in him. This moment made the rest of the day easy to get through. It was Grace's birthday party and that is always hard for Sammy. He did wonderfully and talked about this for hours after.