1. the edge of the frosting that dripped
2. then peal off the orange plastic...I mean frosting
3. split the sponge(cake) into two
4. suck out the glue...I mean filling.
5. eat the bottom then the top of the sponge
6. then nibble the frosting until nothing is left but the white squiggle.
7. eat the squiggle and leave last bite.
yes... I know obsessive but it's how I roll and if I keep eating them I will roll for sure. The crap and additives in them are a big no-no in my house and if my kids knew I was eating them they would for sure string me up and treat me like a pinata.
ok well maybe not that bad.
I have begun to obsess over jelly beans. I found all natural jelly beans at the health food store and I can't get enough. Surf Sweets...yummy
Back to my point. I am aging faster than the speed of sound and I can't just blame autism. I do suspect that the sheer stress of having such a large family is probably part of the real issue, and adding autism to that doesn't help. Picture a swarm of angry bees only made angrier by say a leaf blower. yeah... that's my life. I think in the last 7 years I have aged 14 but the last four years has been more like a decade.So pardon me while I go drown my sorrows in jelly beans since I am out of orange cuppies right now.
|Dan and I before Sammy|
|After Sammy but before Sammy was diagnosed|
|this summer at "ponytail's wedding"|