Friday, January 25, 2013

Nap Time

The days are long and the evenings seem to last forever. I find myself counting down the minutes until I have some free time after all the kids go to sleep. Since starting our ticket for TV program Sam goes to bed , in his bed, alone. After all it's worth 2 tickets.  Nate is out cold the second his head hits the pillow and grace is often right behind him.
It isn't much but it's better than nothing.

I realized today how grateful I am for nap time. Grace falls asleep, Nate gets a T.V. show, and I get to relax for an hour. Grace likes to nap next to me so catching up on housework isn't really an option. I could put her somewhere else but I don't really want to. It won't be long before Squish is here taking up my time as weell as my arms. I am choosing to enjoy each moment of this right now.
It goes by so fast