Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fairhaven Police

January 16, 2013


My darling boy Nate left the house this afternoon. He didn't say a word to anyone. He came in and said the police wanted to speak with me. Apparently my darling boy decided to get Sammy at the bus stop...alone. We have been talking lately about how important it is to help Sammy  and set a good example. I think he really felt he was helping.
I had the police speak to him and he was mortified. He told me he was sorry and hugged me. I am still shocked it happened. I am so grateful for the FPD for making sure my boy was safe. Thankfully we live in a very quiet area, with wonderful families. I am pretty sure if the PD hadn't brought him home one of the neighbors would have. It's scary because anything could have happened. The PD was great about it but I don't doubt a meeting with the Department of Social Services is in my future. I assume it must be protocol. I don't have anything to hide, but I have baggage.