Monday, January 7, 2013

My Husband Rocks

January 7, 2013

It's been a long week back for the kids, which translates to a difficult week for me at home with them. My husband didn't feel well Friday morning and as a result didn't go into his first job. By all rights he should have been allowed to stay in bed. I was having a bad morning between some of the bigs' chores not being done, the trash ignored and overflowing,someone finishing the little ones milk, and not having any pants that fit. It all came together when I found a giant glass of coffee milk(where the littles' milk went) in my fridge by spilling it all over everything in the fridge, the floor , and my ONLY clean fitting shirt. I lost it and burst into tears. Daniel , being the wonderful husband he is, cleaned it up for me and let me go back to sleep for a bit, since the three littlest had a rough night.

We went to my midwife apt and listened to Squish's yummy sweet heartbeat (that sound never does get old). We had lunch together and My wonder hubby again let me just chill out and enjoy my meal.Grace took her nap and so did I... again.  Some husbands may have complained, but not my amazing man. He really takes amazing care of all of us and is by far one of the most solid people in my life. I know he is always on my side. He is an incredible father, friend, and husband.

He is absolutely my Prince Charming

and to top it off I think he is damn cute!