I wanted to post something upbeat and happy today. Sammy had an awesome morning, smiles and school YAY. Then he came home with a note that he attacked someone on the bus. Well, I refuse to deal with it this very moment. I already called the school , phone conference tomorrow first thing. So for now, I will still write my happy post damn it! Just try and stop me
I was inspired a bit by my friends list over at Food Good Laundry Bad and I decided I need a list too.
The Things I have learned from Sammy
1. It takes 7 minutes flat to eat three pounds of jelly beans while hiding in a closet
2. Anything can be a weapon,yes even broccoli
3. Large stock pot lids make awesome captain america shields, and the paint comes right off with a scrubbie
4. I have more patience than I ever thought possible
5. It only takes seconds to connect and some days that is all you get.
6. Predictability doesn't always mean the same thing every day, sometimes you only need a fair warning.
7. When a 5lb bag of flour falls from a 4 foot tall counter the entire room WILL be covered in a fine layer of flour.
8. Action figures melt in a stove that is preheating and that plastic takes forever to come off.
9. Just because something looks "normal" doesn't mean it is
10. Some things in life just happen and that has to be ok
11. If you can think outside the box you will accomplish so much more
12. Just because your expecting something doesn't mean your ready.
13. Sometimes your heart keeps fighting even when the rest of you refuses.
14. It is possible to love so much it hurts, to need so much you can barely think and to cry so hard you can't breath and sometimes that has to be OK.
15. Summer time rain showers can lift anyone's spirits
16. All life is special, yes even ants and worms. they all have a place.
17. Confetti + Sneeze = uncontrollable laughter
18. Butterfly kisses are magical.
19. Little girls aren't the only ones that really love pink glitter
20. Nothing in life is a guarantee so smile more, laugh more and try not to worry so much