Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Week

It's been one week with our newest member and already I feel as though I have known her a lifetime. From the moment I held her in my arms all of the trepidation I had been feeling the last few months disappeared  Nothing mattered in that moment as she cried on my chest.

I  feel like I have been waiting my whole life for her.

I remember feeling that way with Sammy. That similarity scares me to death.If the cards have been dealt I know they cannot be reshuffled.  There is still always that fear.

It's been one whole week and I am thoroughly in love with this little person who has taken over my lap. The boys are all puddles around her. They melt when she opens her eyes and look at them. Grace  is in heaven with her giant doll. She helps change diapers and sings Evie songs.

It's been one week of lifetime moments and I am so tired and sore. I am so blessed. I find myself with tears in my eyes over the sheer appreciation for my family.