Tuesday, March 12, 2013

By HIS Grace

 There are always difficult life lessons to learn. They hide around every corner and under every rock. You often have to go after them to find their little hiding places, but other times... not so much. Times like this those lessons jump out and bite your face like a rabid dog. I apparently have a lot to learn, and I'm going to learn it whether I like it or not.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to be learning I cannot control everything, or if I am not as isolated and alone as I thought, or if I just need to learn that it's ok to slow down, or to ask for help, or that I am loved. Maybe it's something I haven't figured out yet. My friend Michelle always says "AVOID THE WRECKING BALL AT ALL COSTS" well, this time I tried to and failed.

Maybe it's simply a trial. I set out this year planning on posting something positive every day. It's a real challenge to do that right now. I kinda just want to mope about things, but I am holding out on the happy.  The Devil hates those good works doesn't he.

Maybe it's every single one of these things ... who knows. Oh yeah, HE does

So OK I give up. I'm listening Lord... quietly