Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Babies, Sunshine and Butterflies

Sitting here watching a movie  tonight and suddenly I'm a pile of mooshy teas. October Baby, a must watch movie for sure. Suddenly I see the girls in my mind's eye grown and making choices on their own. My boys are growing so fast as well. The days last forever but the years just fly by.

We are nearing the end of lent here and Easter is approaching quickly. A sign of rebirth and New Life. A reminder of the awesome power of God and his power over my entire life. This Lent has sucked for me physically. I have been humbled for sure.
I have always been a get it done myself sort of person. That was not an option this time around.

My family and my friends had to take care of me. They all pitched in and helped me through one of the hardest times in my life. I love my parish family. Say what you want about organised religion, but it saved my life in more that one way.

Easter is coming! The Sun is shining more and more.It's spring and time to renew ... well, everything