Thursday, August 30, 2012

A 6 Word Story

Reading this Blog Post at Kinsey's Texas Tales She said

                     "When asked to write a story in six words, Ernest Hemingway responded: 

“For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn.”"


So this of course got me thinking. Could I write a story in 6 words? It's harder than you think! All I can hear in my head is the Bill Cosby and Sandman Simms skit.

                     
                                                      "CHALLENGE"


Every sentence is either too long or too short. Sometimes It doesn't make sense to anyone but me. I sat here for 45 minutes trying to find the right story to tell in 6 words. I want something that conveys the sheer power of the boy. Something that says there is hope,love,light, and fun in our lives. Something that tells everyone how amazing he is. I want to world to see what I see.

so this was what I came up with...

CHALLENGED YOUNG BOY, AMAZES THEM ALL.