Sunday, August 19, 2012

I need Ideas

(re-posted from May)

As most of you know I am walking/running/dying through a half marathon in September. I have committed to raising 500$ on behalf of Autism Speaks. I am at a loss I have no idea where to start. I don't want to bug everyone I know about pitching in money. but if I can get 100 people to donate 5$ then I get to my goal. I need ideas on how to raise funds. I need to find a way to make this happen.

I am working out pretty regularly now at least 30 minutes a day with a short sprint in there. I can sprint almost 2 minutes at a time now at a 6.0 on the treadmill. That is a huge change for me. I am doing squats and stretches and having a little mini panic attack each time I think about it. 13.1 miles, what the hell was I thinking???

Oh yeah , that's right! I would do anything for my boy and for all the other children out there just like him. Because it isn't just enough for me to say I should do it, I have to actually get it done.

I put the pressure on myself and I am starting to panic...