Friday, June 7, 2013

GRADUATION PICTURES

I promise at some point I will stop with all this. Soon. Just not yet.


And so it begins...


Tyler and Emily

Some of the family

How Grace passed the time

The principle , Mr. Dempsey

Ready to go

So happy the day is here. He seriously smiled almost the whole time

Listening closely to the names being called. We received a letter telling us there were no alterations allowed to the cap and gown allowed. Tyler braided his tassel to be different

My graduate after receiving his diploma



Two People that gave Tyler all of the professional building blocks he needed and tolerated him leaving his things behind almost every day

Three generations of Aggie.  

So very proud of my handsome boy

Yes, I am licking his cheek. He thinks it's funny to lick me when I'm not looking. This was my revenge.

His girlfriend, Emily, performing her "Vader move"