Monday, March 23, 2009

Sammy Sleeps Silly Sometimes Saying Silly Sentences


Two new issues have come up in the last few days or so. One Sam doesn't sleep a whole lot. Sometimes he does OK but then gets woken by a bad dream. sometimes I am just clueless as to why he decides 3 am is a fantastic time to get up and douse my kitchen in items from the cabinets. dill seed was by far the easiest to clean up... mustard not so much. The past few days he has woken around midnight. both times he has been shaking head to toe and then he pukes. Could he be having a seizure? I have no idea but now I am worried. Like I don't worry enough.
Another endearing habit Samuel has begun over the last two weeks (with increasing intensity) is silly talk. words that make no sense. just sounds put together over and over and over. such as "laluleela buleeklaaaa beeee" It sounds like he is talking another language.It has now taken over 60% of his speech throughout the day. I think it's probably just a phase. he has done this before where he gets a habit it gets worse until i feel like i am going to run away from home and then *poof* it's gone. Dan on the other hand is really worried he is going to stop talking. I get it, but I don't think that is going to happen (as I listen to him throwing the ball to his brother and screaming"throw it through the hole!") so should I worry? is it normal? I think I remember toddlers doing this as language development.