Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOOK! it has a penis.


Sammy is playing with a balloon. it's blue. he comes flying out into the living room and says LOOK IT HAS A PENIS. i squish it with my belly. of course Daniel and I are lost and have no clue what he is talking about until he squishes the balloon and a huge phallic appendage comes out of the end of the balloon. then he points it at me.


seriously


then he tells me it's a pear, then a shoot gun

but a penis???
now all of my children are making penis shaped balloons
then Sammy popped one. and looked stunned. I asked him if he was OK and he said . "yes,That scared me ha ha !" which I have now learned is a learned skill (thanks Shannon) he can generalize the phrases we have taught him and is able to use them properly

very similar to when we took him to down town Disney and he saw the T-Rex bones and said as loud as he could " I found his penis!"


perhaps we have an issue?