Friday, June 27, 2008

Crazy tell you

where to start. i got pulled over on Thursday morning. My registration was expired and non-renewable. Oops. technically I thought it might have been but i played dumb. totally unethical but it got me a $100 ticket in stead of getting my plates taken and getting towed at 6:30 in the morning.
$617 for excise
$ 80 for Dan's tickets
$ 35 for my ticket
$ 55 for a new registration and reinstatement
$100 ticket
---------
$ 887

thank God I have a job now or we would have been screwed! the officer was really nice and told me to appeal it and that I would probably get a break

Sammy has been so sweet lately. He has been terrible too but I don't even want to talk about that today. i just want to be happy for where we are going!
he has started to notice when I am not happy he will do something he shouldn't and then ask me "Sammy know you happy?"
if I say no he tries to fix it
then says
"Sammy need mom make smile face"
fucking stellar. makes me smile every time and makes dealing with him so very much easier!
I just adore that little man
he makes me smile and laugh and cry and laugh more
I bought him a pair of bright orange crocks
he loves them and wore then to the park today.
I just sat there watching him slip them off and and run through the wet grass giggling in his own little world.it made me so happy to see him so free so happy. even if it's only for moments.
he would then hop on the swing and ask "Sammy push, want you push me"
he flew higher and higher on the swing eyes to the sky like he saw in bridge to tarabithia.
he was so happy and free. and he looked at me and said
"i just love you so much" i almost fell over... good things good things

and lastly
yummy supper
chicken marinated all day with lemon,dill,rosemary, and garlic
grilled with shallots and topped with a cream wine sauce
served with
steamed baby carrots with a sour cream-honey-brown sugar sauce
and cauliflower