Thursday, May 13, 2010

He does not call the equipped...

He equips the called. We hear this a lot in our circle. I'm frustrated and here is why. I feel ill-equipped I don't feel like I have the necessary tools to raise Sammy some days. It's my pity party and I will cry if I want to. But I am humbly reminded in these moments the problem is not with Sammy. He is perfect and in God's eyes just as he should be. the issue lies solely in my lap. I don't know what I am doing




I hear this and remember, he does not call the equipped. Obviously he called me. In a loud and earth shaking voice. It scares me to be trusted with such a monumental task. He is amazing and I am blessed. My help comes from the Lord. I cannot do it on my own. So I humbly beg you Lord to watch over me and help me find the strength to carry my cross. you have trusted me with something that not everyone is trusted with. I don't want to let you down. Help me praise you Lord, in my own personal storm