Thursday, October 31, 2013

I don't have bone cancer.

I could complain. I have so many things I would like to complain about right now. I don't want to be that person. You know the one I mean. The person you see at the store and avoid?

Yeah, I don't want to be that person. I think I might be sometimes though because I never seem to know when to shut up.

I have had a tough day. The kind of day that makes your skin crawl. There were some awesome highlights that made it worth it and in the end balanced it all out.

But I don't have bone cancer. After that thought, everything else seems pretty doable doesn't it?


 I am healthy. I have 6 amazing wonderful children. Even if that 6th baby was a bit of a surprise. Sammy has been amazing today. Totally in control and just incredible. So incredible I let the kids have one piece of halloween candy.

OOPS!

Sam has so far kept himself in check but Nate was a mess. It was almost funny. He just had no impulse control. At one point tonight he dumped an entire bottle of dressing on his plate. Three seconds after I reminded him " be careful , it comes out fast".

Sam has also made a great new friend. More on that tomorrow. but for today.
I don't have bone cancer. After that, nothing else really seems that bad.