Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glad to Have Dad.

My dad is a hero when it comes to my boys. They tell me that "bapa knows everything"     I will often be asked a question (even by the older two) and be told that they don't believe me they are going to ask bapa.

my dad is a full time student at our local college. He is doing amazing.  It may not seem like a big deal but my dad is an as Aspie   As a kid he was called names and made fun of for being slow and not understanding things. he really believed he was stupid. Things have changed so much in the last few decades for kids like ours. What a blessing understanding can be.




My parents took the little boys a few weeks ago and there was a civil war reenactment over at the High School. My dad and husband brought them over and they LOVED it.