Monday, October 31, 2011

FAIL

word parade day at school and I missed the parade. We stayed up late and fixed Sammy's costume for the parade. He was a present. We wrapped a box he wrote the word it was great. I put it into my head 1:30 be at the school. well I figured 1pm so I would find a place to park and I did get there at like 1:09. fed grace and started walking towards the school. I couldn't figure out how I didn't get a better spot. Then I discovered the parade started at 1 not 1:30. I wasn't there for Sammy. Nate was so sad to have missed it. I was heartbroken and drove all the way home in tears.

I thought Sammy would be mad.I expected a melt down and much yelling. What happened next surprised both of us. I asked him if he was mad and then again BURST INTO TEARS. seriously Something isn't right with me today. I told him how sorry I was and that I felt really bad. He hugged me and told me it was OK and that he loved me. he gave me a bracelet and a sticker.

what an amazing little man I have