Monday, May 4, 2009

sammy says

this was a note from sammy my husband typed out for sammy last night. i needed to save this


Mommy, I love you and i snuggle you and I like you, and I want a sword an a shield and the thing that goes over you a breastplate and a shield helmet and some one take my blood out I drink my blood. I want a new house and a new movie and a good movie and there is no killing in it it is called and I want a new movie and it is going to be Tinkerbell I want Tinkerbell Dad and i want a girlfriend and a new black controller and my shield when it rips I need to get my Darth Vader mask and my Darth Vader everything. and I need a new sink where peanuts go in and i need another lamp and another spoon and a shirt for Daddy and A shirt for me and a shirt for me too, A big computer and a new truck and a base ball and i want to go to baseball and a hamburger and not my allergy backpack and that's all I have to say.